Crown Heights, Brooklyn Personal Injury Attorneys
Representing Injured Victims Throughout New YorkIf you are involved in a motor vehicle accident in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, a personal injury attorney can help you recover compensation due to your injuries, lost time from work, and medical care. While New York laws require all drivers to carry automobile insurance, too often, insurance companies deny claims from victims of accidents. Personal Injury law is complicated — when you or a loved one is involved in a motor vehicle accident, you may not know where to turn.
For reliable guidance, call (718) 690-3132 for an initial consultation, free of charge.
Types of Cases We Handle
Some of the many cases we can help with include:
- Truck accidents – Chances are if you are involved in a truck accident, you will have suffered serious injuries. Delivery truck drivers navigating through local streets, sometimes lost, or speeding, are frequently the cause of horrific accidents. Sanitation trucks are barreling down the street often can be seen weaving from one side of the street to another without yielding to other vehicles, pedestrians or bicyclists.
- Access-A-Ride – Between 2008 and 2012, more than 4,000 accident victims were involved with Access-A-Ride vehicles. These vehicles are required to follow local traffics laws but are often seen speeding down a busy Crown Heights, Brooklyn street.
- Car accidents – Let’s face it, accidents happen all over the place and if you are injured, we can help make sure that you’re treated fairly by the insurance company and that you get the compensation you deserve.
- SUV accidents – More families are traveling in SUVs and no matter where you go, accidents involving an SUV are becoming more common. Sometimes it seems that SUV drivers feel they can disregard traffic controls because they are driving a larger vehicle, and this results in injury-causing accidents.
- School bus accidents – There is nothing scarier that watching a school bus filled with children racing down the street. When an accident with this kind of vehicle happens, the consequences can be severe. Children, as well as other motorists, passengers, pedestrians, and bicyclists, can be severely injured. If you, your child, or someone you know is injured in a school bus accident, we can help you recover appropriate compensation.
- Slip and fall accidents – Back injuries, broken bones, and even more serious injuries often occur when a property owner fails to maintain a safe environment properly. If you are injured and need help, we can review your case and help you determine who is at fault for your injuries.
Koenigsberg & Associates Law Offices: Aggressively Pursuing Maximum Settlements
Accidents can cause a wide range of injuries from simple bumps and bruises to fatalities. We’ll be happy to evaluate your case and help you determine the best course of action. There is never a fee unless we recover money for you.
Victims of accidents are entitled to reimbursement for pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost time from work. In cases of fatalities, families may have the right to file a wrongful death suit. Keep in mind; insurance companies are going to defend, deny or try to settle for as little as possible.