Bronx Access-A-Ride Accident Attorneys
What Sets Us Apart
- We know the NYC rules and regulations that are designed to protect victims of Access-A-Ride accidents
- We have immediate same-day appointsments; we can come to you if needed
- NO FEE until you get an award
- NO out of pocket for medical bills
- We will help you file for disability payments
- We do the legwork - we obtain a police report, witness statements, and site photos
- We will contact all insurance companies and help prepare any forms they need
- We have friendly, knowledgeable attorneys and staff who are reachable 24/7 and by cell phone
- We have been successfully fighting for compensation for victims of Access-A-Ride accidents for many years; our reviews speak for themselves
Access-A-Ride serves an important function for disabled Bronx residents by making public transportation more accessible. If you’re injured on one of these vehicles, however, you could sustain any number of life-threatening injuries, or suffer from an aggravation of your existing condition. At Koenigsberg & Associates Law Offices, our Access-A-Ride accident lawyers are committed to your recovery, both physical and financial. We will do everything we can to help you secure the settlement or verdict that you deserve for medical expenses, lost work wages, pain and suffering, and more. When winning matters most, call us.
Call 718-690-3132 to request your free case evaluation.
Pursuing Compensation for Your Accident Injuries
Since Access-A-Ride vehicles are a part of the New York City Transit system, they are considered property of the city government and may be subject to additional laws and regulations. At Koenigsberg & Associates Law Offices, our award-winning accident lawyers are ready to help you determine who is liable for your crash. We know how difficult and overwhelming it can be to file a personal injury claim, particularly when there are multiple parties involved in your accident. With over 25 years of legal experience, a record of getting results, and a passion for justice, our attorneys won’t back down until we can get fair compensation for your claim.