Representing Injury Victims in Brooklyn
Put 20+ Years of Experience in Your Corner!
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, you need the skilled Brooklyn personal injury lawyers at Koenigsberg & Associates Law Offices on your side. The physical, emotional, and financial toll of an accident can be huge. Victims often require costly medical treatment for their injuries and emotional wounds from an accident can take even longer to heal.
Bills add up fast and many accident victims lose time from work. Sometimes, injuries are so serious that the victim has to switch careers or will never be able to work again. Our legal team understands the costs of an accident, and fights relentlessly to win large awards for victims and their families for their suffering, lost wages, and past and future medical care.
Effective Personalized Representation
Whether the victim is injured in an auto accident or in another kind of accident, insurance companies will try to avoid responsibility. Victims are concerned with recovery and compensation to help them minimize the devastating effects of the accident.
Insurance companies are concerned with their bottom line, and have plenty of experience using legal procedures to avoid paying the damages they owe. Injury victims need an experienced advocate on their side to level the playing field and fight for full compensation.
Koenigsberg & Associates Law Offices has a track record that speaks to their ability to large awards for their clients. Our attorneys are experienced and aggressive, committed to winning maximum settlements and awards for their clients. In more than two decades of practice, we have won and continue to win many million dollar settlements and recoveries for accident victims.
What Are Compensatory Damages in a Personal Injury Case?
When you reach out to our firm, an experienced and compassionate team member will examine your case, determine which parties are responsible, and discuss your legal right to recover financial compensation for your damages.
Compensatory damages include:
- Pain and suffering
- Cost of medical care and rehabilitation
- Cost of living with a disability
- Loss of wages and earning capacity
- Cost of repair or replacement of property
- Funeral expenses
- Future nursing and homecare
- Past and future surgery and rehabilitation
- Pain management and prescription medication care
Don't Wait to Get Started!
Most victims only get one chance to win compensation for their pain and suffering. To successfully fight the insurance company’s counsel you need a first-rate Brooklyn injury lawyer. Our attorneys at Koenigsberg & Associates Law Offices are known for their skill, determination, and results.
Don't Wait to Get Help. Contact our Firm to Schedule a Free, No-Obligation Consultation with a Brooklyn Personal Injury Attorney Today.
Our Notable Verdicts and Settlements Include:
- $5.75 million settlement before trial for a laborer who fell and became partially paralyzed while performing demolition
- $2.65 million settlement during trial for a driver injured by a truck’s negligence
- $2. 5 million settlement for a worker who fell from a wall and struck his head
- $2.25 million verdict after trial for a pedestrian who slipped and fell on snow and ice
- $1.5 million settlement for a bricklayer whose scaffolding collapsed
- $1 million settlement after trial for a bicyclist injured by a school bus
- $2 million settlement for an injured pipefitter
- $1 million settlement for a driver injured in a car accident
- $900,000 settlement at trial for a pedestrian who sustained a fractured leg when struck by a car