Queens Scooter & E-Bike Accident Attorneys
What Sets Us Apart
- We know the NYC rules and regulations that are designed to protect scooter and e-bike riders
- We have immediate same-day appointsments; we can come to you if needed
- NO FEE until you get an award
- NO out of pocket for medical bills
- We will help you file for disability payments
- We do the legwork - we obtain a police report, witness statements, and site photos
- We will contact all insurance companies and help prepare any forms they need
- We have friendly, knowledgeable attorneys and staff who are reachable 24/7 and by cell phone
- We have been successfully fighting for compensation for scooter and e-bike riders for many years; our reviews speak for themselves
Accident Lawyers for Queens Residents
Koenigsberg & Associates Law Offices is already a name people in Queens trust for car accident, motorcycle and Access-a-Ride accident claims. With the growing use of e-scooters, e-bikes, and other forms of pedestrian transportation devices, we are also becoming a recognizable name in scooter accident and e-bike injury claims.
As the use of these devices increases, the rate of accidents where a rider is struck by a vehicle has shot up dramatically. Koenigsberg & Associates Law Offices is ready to fight for your rights, and will handle all aspects of your case from the start. Consultations are always free, and there’s never a fee unless we get you a settlement or award.
We are familiar with all types of brands and makes of e-scooters, e-bikes, etc.:
- Revel Scooters
- Nanrobot Scooters
- Razor ScootersBird Scooters
- Lime Scooters
- Boosted Boards
- Boosted Revs
- Evolve Boards
- Glion Scooters
- Gotrax Scooters
- Halo Boards
- Halo Rovers
- Inline Skates
- LEVY Scooters
- Segway Kickscooters
- Swagtron Scooters
- Unagi Scooters
Were you riding on one of these or similar devices in Queens when a vehicle hit you? Call (718) 690-3132 and immediately get our Queens scooter and e-bike accident attorneys on your case. Our attorneys will investigate your claim, secure witness statements and preserve evidence—we will fight for you against the insurance companies!
What Money Can You Get from a Scooter Accident Claim?
The goal of your scooter, e-scooter, or e-bike accident claim is securing fair compensation for you. What does fair compensation look like after an accident, though? It depends on the details of your case including your injuries, and how long they are expected to last.
We can carefully calculate your damages, seeking compensation for:
- Lost wages
- Medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Property repair
How Long Will Your E-Scooter Claim Take?
It can be frustrating to wait for a personal injury claim to end when you need compensation to help you get through such a tough time. While it is impossible to exactly predict how long a claim will take to conclude, you can rest assured that our Queens scooter and electric bike accident lawyers will do everything possible to avoid unnecessary delays. We want your case to end positively and soon, too, so we will be dedicated to progressing your case smoothly and ensuring you get as much compensation for your injuries as possible. Your case will be handled with personalized attention to ensure that you know that a strong team is behind you.
After a scooter or e-bike accident caused by a negligent motorist, call (718) 690-3132.